What You Need, When You Need It
We are putting the WOW! back into learning and development with The Learning Continuum℠ (TLC) Masterclass series of programs.
Each Masterclass program is created to address today’s leadership challenges by combining advanced preparatory thought leadership, an interactive curriculum, and incorporating individual and group coaching.
Our TLC Masterclass series works well for individuals interested in investing more in their own Career Development and for organizations seeking cost-effective options to enhance their in-house learning and development offerings.
Communication is critical to getting the job done. We need to clearly understand what needs to be accomplished and who is responsible for what. We also have a personal responsibility to be engaged listeners or readers so we are able to get details the we need to be successful. In this course, we will explore what it takes to be more effective in our communication throughout the organization.
You will learn to:
* Identify personal communication practices and seek ways to improve.
* Define the elements of effective communication.
* Uncover barriers to effective communication and how to manage those barriers.
Duration: 120-180 minutes
Target Audience: All employees
This course is designed for individuals looking to develop a strategy to change their career, whether it be a change in role, company, or even industry, to take their career to the next level. This program is well-suited to enterprise clients seeking resources to support the succession planning and talent development process for employees and high performers as a retention tool.
In this course we will give you techniques for:
* Starting the conversation with your supervisor
* Requesting development
* Requesting stretch assignments
* Understanding the role of a mentor
Duration: 90 minutes
Target Audience: Customized for different levels of the organization
Every leader experiences problems from time to time. Some are big and complicated, while others are small and easily addressed. In this course, we will focus on identifying the critical thinking skills required to solve problems/make decisions and provide models that can be easily applied to make sound and consistent decisions.
* Acknowledge the importance of effective problem-solving
* Identify current strengths and weaknesses
* Introduce and apply problem-solving strategies
Duration: 90—120 Minutes
Target Audience: All employees
Change is the one constant in life that you can always count on. This course will focus on examining
personal reactions and responses during times of change and transition so you can
better manage your personal reactions and lead others.
* Explain the change readiness assessment
* Understanding your scores
* Learn about DiSC styles and change
* Introduce the Bridges Transition Model
* Determine the leader’s role in managing transitions
Duration: 120 minutes
Own your career and navigate toward your success.
Have you ever thought about making a career change and were unsure of the right steps to take? Maybe you know what
you want In your career, but opportunities do not show up in the timing expected, and you know it’s time for a change.
Are you looking for a more meaningful and fulfilling career path?
Navigating a Career Change is a program designed for a small group of individuals looking to develop a strategy to change
their career, whether it be a change in role, companies, or even industry, to take their career to the next level.
This will be a very interactive program where participants will explore key topics such as branding and resume best practices,
knowing when to make a career change and strategies to support your career success.
* Assess your readiness to make a career change
* Develop a career framework that will help you map out a career plan and successfully navigate a career change, whether within the organization or outside
* Identify and build your personal and professional brand by using social media to develop an effective online
* Utilize resume best practices and key elements to develop a winning resume and position yourself for
* Create a networking strategy to support you in achieving your career goals
Duration: 90 Minutes
Audience: Customized for different levels of the organization
The most successful leaders influence others to embrace and
implement their ideas.
Leadership is about influence. In fact, It’s the number one criteria CEOs use In talent review discussions. Mastering the art
and science of influence will differentiate you and lead to career advancement. Leading with influence is a purposeful
and intentional process that builds relationships and gets results.
This matters because influence solves problems leaders face.
Imagine two teams, both with highly-skilled, hardworking, and committed people. However, only the first team is viewed as a
strategic business partner, while the other team doesn’t get the respect it deserves. The difference is a simple concept.
The more successful team has learned the proven principles
and skills of influence.
As a result, each team member understands how to influence internal customers to accept their ideas, get on the same page,
thereby making the customers their greatest fans.
* Define influence and application to your business
* Understand potential benefits and results from effective
* influence conversations
* Learn the principles of influence, how and when it happens most effectively
* Assess your current influencing method and discover opportunities for change
* Review examples of “high-stakes” conversations and how to apply the right approach
* Learn three of seven different influencing approaches, when to apply them, and why they work
* Learn a model for getting better results out of your one-on-one high-stakes conversations